MNHNL - mdata.mnhn.lu project development history:
- Added: search on collection name
- Added: fuzzy search for taxa
- Added: Search for observations on "Zero Abundance status"
- Added: New fields: changed_date,changed_by, sample_measurements, observation_measurement, sample_comment, observation_comment.
- Added: Search for one or more municipalities.
- Modified: Default of "Define shape" = no shape
- Added: search on drawed circle
- Added: Wildcard search on observation_key and collections_number
- Fixed: Search on location names if the name contains separate words
- Added: Search on Survey Type
- Added: Search on Record Type
- Added: Charts on Record Type and Sample Type
- Added: common_names field
- Added: Survey run by chart
- Added: Aireport average temperature chart
- Fixed: Delete session after 1 hour of inactivity
- Fixed: Wont send user acitvation mail
- Fixed: Result column title Determiner/Recorder replaced by Taxon Group when user not logged
- Updated: Elasticsearch to version 6.3.1
- Added: website maintenance announce
- Added: website maintenance mode
- Added: cookie information message
- Added: Download observations as kml file
- Added: User can reset forgotten passwords for selected accounts
- Fixed: delete own user dosent worked
- Fixed: download of excel and shape files with observations dosent work
- Fixed bug of missing observations due to non filled nbndata index tables
- Added register over 16 years old check
- Fixed bug in "Exclude Luxembourg shape"
- Added data from Recorder which were entered with the Thesaurus. Even those with no spatial reference.
- Fixed bug in chart "Observations by months". Months mismatch
- Filter out observations from type yyyy-1-1 in chart "Observations by months". Observations with year only as date dosent make sense in this chart. Year is translated as yyyy-1-1
- Replaced js chart library by echarts
- Added chart "Observations in Percent of Month(s) of each Year". This chart only appears when at least 2 months under the date filter were selected.
- Added year chart by months if filter by months only is enabled.
- Bugfix - Some fields were empty in the excel file download because of wrong field encoding. Encoding should be utf8.
- Added date search filter by months only.
If you select one or more months, the result contains only observations which are collected in the selected months.
- Added layer - Zones protégées d'intérêt national (ZPIN - 2017)
- Added layers - Natura 2000 - Zones Oiseaux
- Added spatial filter on Lux. communes
- Changed default defined shape to "visible map"
- Added download of observations shape file in epsg: 2169 (gauss lux)
- Added download of observations species list in excel format
- Changed download of observations in excel format instead of csv format